Here are a few tips to keep you pain free this Halloween:
1. When running from zombies, watch for ice and snow – because if you slip and fall, you may not get back up again!
2. Avoid turning back to see how close the zombies are while running. This can lead to neck strain.
3. Before becoming a zombie yourself, be aware of the risks! Back pain and neck pain are common in zombies due to poor posture and general lifelessness.
4. Stay away from vampires; they can also be a source of significant neck pain.
5. Watch for low-flying witches.
6. Try to avoid jarring your neck and back when jumping and screaming! While a good scare can be exhilarating, it can also be debilitating.
Have a safe and pain-free Halloween!